ARE YOU SUFFERING
Did you know..
84% of Low Thyroid patients continue to have thyroid symptoms (Inability to lose weight, chronic fatigue, crushing depression, hair loss, brittle nails, mental fog, dry skin, poor sleep or insomnia, etc.) even though their labs are normal regardless of being on medication therapy
The number one cause for their suffering is rarely ever checked for in the United States.
The number one cause of Hypothyroidism in this country is a disease called Hashimoto’s disease.
Hashimoto’s is an autoimmune thyroid disease. This means that your immune system is attacking your own body.
97% of people with diagnosed low thyroid disorder actually have an immune disorder called Hashimoto’s.
In Hashimoto’s Disease/Thyroiditis, your immune system is attacking and literally eating your thyroid until you begin to lose thyroid tissue little by little. This goes on day by day and even year by year until one day your thyroid gland no longer has enough healthy thyroid tissue to produce adequate levels of thyroid hormones.
The medications prescribed for low thyroid patients only replace the hormones the gland no longer generates, it does not address the immune disorder. Hence, the disorder inevitably continues to progress.
Is it really a Thyroid problem?
Ultimately what you need to understand is that if you have Hashimoto’s you do not necessarily have a thyroid problem. You have an immune problem and the thyroid is just the victim. It’s just a symptom of a deeper problem.
There are many patterns of thyroid dysfunction and most health care providers only look for one…
- There are at least 33 different patterns that could be causing your continual problems.
- Things like under-conversion
- Thyroid resistance
- Pituitary problems
- Numerous other metabolic conditions that could be causing your symptoms.
Most doctors only check for one of these patterns by only looking at your TSH when their are actually over 9 essential markers to understand thyroid function.
Asking the right questions
- The question is what is in store for you down the road if this is not diagnosed and handled?
- What problems typically lie ahead?
- Some of those problems might not be foreign to some of you, maybe even some are manifesting in your bodies right now.
Spaces for our programs are limited. Most prospective patients attend one of our free dinner events to learn more about us and our unique approach. From here, they can be qualified as candidates.
During the dinner, you’ll learn
- How Thyroid Patients are able to Reduce & Eliminate long standing low thyroid symptoms.
- Why you have every thyroid symptom in the book but no one has been able to diagnose it.
- How Thyroid Patients are able to FINALLY LOSE WEIGHT without radical diets and exercise programs
- Find out how ONE TEST might be able to completely change your life.
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Take Control.
Four years ago I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s. As expected I started using Synthroid for treating my symptoms. Every year I was feeling worst so my doctor at that time keep increasing my doses. But I was still gaining weight, having trouble concentrating, sleeping even my hair became brittle.
Fortunately I found Dr. Valdes Clinic in Miami. When they started treating Hashimoto’s the changes were evident from the beginning. The doctor explain the process so well that I didn’t have any doubts because all my questions were already answered. I lost around 20 pounds, more energetic, sleeping like a baby and more important I no longer use synthroid.
I feel like me again, and that’s the most rewarding thing.
Thanks Dr. Valdes and Staff for all your help and guidance during this process.